These three new N-ZO ribs enjoy the benefits of innovations incorporated into the hull and deck design.
Armed with the success of the N-ZO 700 Cabin, Zodiac® has once again
drawn on the talent of the renowned Italian designer, Vittorio Garroni,
to design these boats with exclusive lines
. These new boats have
also been produced in accordance with specific technical specifications
to meet the most frequently demanded requirements of recreational
We have endeavoured to design boats that are both safe and comfortable. They enjoy the benefits of many Zodiac® innovations.
The safety provided by a semi-rigid boat is well established. The N-ZO range benefits from the experience of Zodiac® in the design of the hulls
and utilizes two innovative features
- New technology used on the Zodiac® shell, equipped with a V-hull, which offers unmatched sea keeping and handling.
- The generous height of the free-boards, thanks to the size of its buoyancy tube and the special structure of the hull, turn the cabin into a “cocoon” for its passengers.
The new N-ZOs are pleasure boats to be shared with others. Particular
attention has been paid to the comfort of passengers, both when sailing
and when moored. Three innovative features have been included in the deck design:
- Best use has been made of the on board space. The deck lay-out
has been designed to facilitate safe moving around on-board. A new
console, called an “Air Console”, more raised, has made it possible to minimise the floor space used and increase your boat’s interior space.
- The areas for entertaining have been enhanced. All N-ZO models have a spacious aft saloon which can seat a number of people and which offers direct access to the aft bathing platform.
- The modular design of the boats has not been overlooked. The N-ZO range is equipped with a new bow sunbathing system “Reverse & Sun” which allows an extensive sundeck to be put in place in a matter of seconds by simply unfolding the structure.
The new N-ZO range therefore comprises boats that are aesthetically pleasing, seaworthy, spacious, and particularly safe.